Real Estate Registration
The company "IpotekaCredit" will assist individuals and organizations in registering real estate rights in Moscow and the Moscow region. Registration of real estate is a mandatory stage in concluding all possible transactions with real estate and is a legal act that confirms the state of the emergence of ownership of all real estate.
State registration of property rights for real estate is required in the following cases:
- fulfillment of transactions on purchase and sale, exchange of apartments, houses;
- obtaining real estate as a gift or inheritance;
- transfer of a garden plot to a house;
- section, merger of home ownership;
- Construction of a new property;
- Privatization of apartments, country sites, including "dacha amnesty" and so on.
We provide a full range of services that ensure the registration of real estate in the legislature. Highly qualified real estate lawyers will help you formalize the legal right of ownership even in complex, non-standard and controversial cases.
Our services for registration of property rights include:
- collection of documents required for the registration of real estate in government agencies, including those confirming the legality of the transaction with real estate;
- settlement of possible disputable issues, including representation of the interests of the owner of real estate in court;
- submission of documents to the state registration authorities;
- transfer to the customer of the full final package of documents confirming his ownership of the property.
To sign up for a consultation with our real estate lawyer, you can by phone and on our website through the feedback form.
The company "IpotekaCredit" for more than 20 years has been providing assistance in obtaining loans, mortgages, bankruptcy, land registration in property, etc.
At any time convenient for you, we are ready to provide a full range of services for issuing loans:
- help in choosing the most profitable bank with a low interest rate on mortgages;
- professional choice of a credit institution;
- registration of all necessary documents;
- development of a loan strategy;
- conducting credit transactions;
- professional advice.
You can apply for a loan on our website and by phone. Our specialists will contact you in the near future to clarify the details.