Bankruptcy of an individual
The company "IpotekaCredit" renders professional assistance to debtors who found themselves in a difficult financial situation, providing the entire range of services for the bankruptcy of individuals in Moscow. Bankruptcy of individuals allows an insolvent debtor to restructure debts, and when recognizing insolvency and get rid of outstanding debts.
In the staff of our company there are lawyers and financial managers who will take on all the hardships of bankruptcy procedures, represent the interests of the debtor in an arbitration court and will take on the solution of problems with banks, bailiffs and collection agencies.
We provide services for the bankruptcy of individuals at all stages of the bankruptcy procedure:
- Situation analysis, initial consultation, conclusion of a contract for the provision of services;
- collection of documents for recognition of natural persons. the person is bankrupt;
- submission of documents to the arbitration court, representation of the debtor's interests in court;
- financial management, interaction with creditors;
- an amicable agreement.
Thanks to the responsibility and professionalism of our employees, we always achieve the desired goals, regardless of the complexity of the task assigned to our specialists.
To get a primary consultation, order a callback on our website, during the working day you will call back our employee who will get acquainted with your situation, inform you about the necessary documents for the procedure of bankruptcy of individuals and the cost of our services.
The company "IpotekaCredit" for more than 20 years has been providing assistance in obtaining loans, mortgages, bankruptcy, land registration in property, etc.
At any time convenient for you, we are ready to provide a full range of services for issuing loans:
- help in choosing the most profitable bank with a low interest rate on mortgages;
- professional choice of a credit institution;
- registration of all necessary documents;
- development of a loan strategy;
- conducting credit transactions;
- professional advice.
You can apply for a loan on our website and by phone. Our specialists will contact you in the near future to clarify the details.